Fellow alumni and friends have a huge impact on our lives. With Nonesuch online we can now post obituaries and honour the lives and impact our alumni have had on each other, and the world.
If you would like to pay tribute to a recently deceased Bristol graduate on our webpages, please get in touch with us by including the following information:
- Name, date of birth and death.
- University of Bristol degree details.
- A brief summary of career, interests, passions, hobbies, publications, honors, military service, or other distinctions the alum would have liked to see mentioned;
- Your personal relationship and memories.
- Your name and details.
- A picture of the graduate if available.
Please submit these details using our online form, and selecting ‘I would like to honour a past graduate in your ‘In Memoriam’ section’.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.